Kshema Health Card Scheme
A family health insurance scheme which covers a family of 4.
BPL Card Holders – Rs. 100/- p.a.
APL Card Holders – Rs. 250/- p.a.
Eligibility: 3 months to 70years of age
Maximum coverage 30,000/- p.a. given in 3 installments.
In-patients - Maximum of Rs. 9000/- can be availed per admission.
Out-patient – Free Consultation
30% concession on OP Services
Our institution has tie-up with the following Insurance / Companies. They provide cash less benefits for treatment of In-patients, subject to the company policy.
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Scheme (BPL card holders)
- Sampoorna Suraksha Program (SMP)
- Rashtriya Swasth Bhima Yojana
- Employee State Insurance (ESI)
- Arogya Bhagya Scheme
- Yashashvini Scheme
- Rajeev Arogya Bhagya Scheme (APL card holders)
- Jyothi Sanjeevani Scheme (Government Employees)
- Mukhya Mantry Santhvana Harish Yojane (MMSHY)
- Dedicated Health Care Services Pvt. Ltd
- Religare Health Insurance company
- Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd
- Good Health Plan
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Ltd
- Vidal health Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd
- Medicare Services TPA (P) Ltd
- E-Meditek Insurance TPA Ltd
- United Health Care India Pvt. Ltd
- Reliance Care Health Ltd
- Endosalfan Victims Rehabilitation Scheme
- Soba Ltd
- MESCOM Ltd
- Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd
- Konkan Railways Corporation Ltd