Cleft & Craniofacial Surgery started as a cleft centre in the year 1998 and established as NITTE Meenakshi institute of cleft & craniofacial surgery in the year 2001. It is currently headed by Dr. Vikram Shetty who is one of the very few dually qualified Craniomaxillofacial Surgeon in India.
Monday to Saturday – 9 am to 4 pm
Sunday – 9 am to 1 pm
- 24 x 7 taken care by PG Students (OMFS) & Surgical Fellows on call
- Free Camps across South India – 2 camps a month throughout the year.
- Free Cleft Lip, Cleft Alveolus, Cleft Palate & Cleft Rhinoplasty Surgeries.
- Free Craniofacial Surgeries
- Nominal fee for Maxillofacial Trauma, Esthetic Facial Surgeries & Head and Neck Cancer.
- This department works in collaboration & harmony with the departments like Paediatric surgery, ENT, Neurosurgery, Anesthesiology, Orthodontics, Pedodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Speech & language pathology & Radiology, thus efficiently fulfilling the entire spectrum of medical care for various cleft & craniofacial anomalies.
- This department is credited for conducting largest number of ear deformity surgical workshop & performing highest number of esthetic surgeries in South India by CNN IBN.